Monday, April 7, 2008

Easter Pics!

Easter was so pretty here in Santaquin. We gave the kids some bubbles and they loved them! They both went through about 3 bottles each in half an hour.
Junior got really good at it and enjoyed blowing them at me to take a picture of them, but I think this is the cutest one of him by himself. It's rare to get him with a real smile instead of the fake cheesy one for the camera's.
Abby didn't quite get it down, and yet while this picture is not the most beautiful one ever of her, it's what she looked like most of the afternoon and why she wasn't quite as successful as her older brother.

3 comments:

Marissa said...

I like that picture of Junior also. It IS hard to get a real smile.
Abby still looks cute, even if she is trying to blow bubbles with her mouth open.

Alisha Haight said...

Bubbles are fun. If you guys get a cat, just don't let them blow them on it. You might have to wash the cat...and that is no fun.

bobatharoo said...

So I just found your blog today. I have been looking online to see if you had a blog for months now. Email me or post a comment on my blog. I'd love to catch up with you! ...Cathy

Blog address: www.bobatharoo.blogspot.com

Email address:
bobatharoo@hotmail.com